Thursday 15 April 2010

Shiny



ok after that heart-wrenching two months of extreme emotion, I think I'm clear of the turbulence. As long as I stay far away.

So basically, I know I have to get my arse in gear now with my poetry, so I have brought forwards bucketfuls of whiney teenage angst from the depths. I think most of it isn't too bad, but feel free to correct me. Also, edited two photos, would very much appreciate if you could tell me which is better.



Currently, I think that if emotion was visible it would look like fairy dust, and that mine would be bleeding out all over my hands.






This is a piece of Poetry I wrote during happy days:


Far from the Storms 1/3/2010


Not reflected in the sunshine, but in my heart.

He stretched out fingers to caress my face and golden glows

Slowly saturating souls so soft so, sweet start,

We’ll keep the shadows at bay.


Born on the longest day, child of the sun,

It’s a smile tossing me to and fro on this sea, not a storm,

Golden as the sand, gold beats through my veins

Which are heavy now, as with alchemists treasure and fervour conjoined.


This is the summer of my heart,

Days needless of the dusk,

but still coming and painting the sky a flushed red

Blushing at the thoughts belonging to the night.


Twilight here holds warmth while you

Extricate the meanings from the ebbing sky

Laughing and coasting away on clouds,

Replaced by pillows and covers of dreams


Soft warmth in the night, chased backwards from sleep

By laughing nymphs and thick safety of darkness

Dances with the settled scent of sensual skin


Still, lie still but night presses on down the river.

The dawn reforms and bursts, palmfulls of burnt out daylight

Aged slightly to an alternative hue whilst you’re there.

The summer catches, contagious and lithe, whilst we are

Laughing and coasting away on clouds, far from the storms.


Tuviste mi corazon en tus manos.

No comments:

Post a Comment