Tuesday 13 April 2010

The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide

Just been to God Squad Camp and realized some facts I will now share.
A) He doesn't feel the same way I feel about him, his heart never skipped beats,
B) I no longer have any clue what to do with my life
C) I NO LONGER KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE, PANIC!

D) I am a difficult person

etc.

But still, there was a beauty in the way the stars aligned themselves at night, ("hey it looks like a pot!") a sacredness to the warmth and protection from harsh wind, and the precious feeling in your chest when you find one of those "moments".
Life dictates that emotion belongs in the heart, which is not ruled over by the head. Who cares if its irrational? You follow with your lights, please come with me and lets leave glimmers of stardust on the lids of shut-eyed rational sleepers, who shut their eyes to these moments, these emotions that should be, but are perverted and twisted like choking vines.

I'm a dreamer with her head in the clouds and her feet on the ground. Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment