Tuesday 6 April 2010

Hasta que muera.

Jeepers creepers, is it that time already? I've been meaning to keep this blog up but as usual things are in shut down.
It's interesting to take note how a perfectly ordinary girl can have crazy, unbelievable dreams. What's even more interesting is that the ordinary girl will be gutted when these dreams pass their sell by date.
My friend said something interesting about her favourite Disney Film, The Little Mermaid, the other day.
She said,
"it's sad when you realize that you are older than Ariel and past the age when any of this could happen to you."
and its true, the one thing we hold onto in impossible situations is time. We still have time left. If all else fails, there's still time. That's why hope is a cruel emotion.On the other hand, I found what verse I want on my gravestone. It's Ecclesiates 7:8, "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning"
I should do something with my poetry, I've been compiling my works recently. Thats where this all ties in, silly little girl with a silly little dream to publish.

And I'll keep these dreams running, until it's too late,
Hasta que muera. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment