Monday 15 November 2010

previously on buffy the vampire slayer...

ok so i think i'll explain myself.
I really feel like writing, so I will.

That's it. I love revolutionary, hard hitting words on paper and I'm trying to recreate that. Not with much success often, but hell. I try don't I?

This blog has been going a long time now, and I'm not sure what it's for. A creative outlet? An unspeaking therapist?
It's true most of the things here really are laid out for the world to see. Blogs are strange if you think about it.
They're often an open invitation to come and see the inside of someone's head...please?

Are we really that misunderstood, that unrelatable that words on a screen are the only way we express ourselves. Am I really like that too?

No. I don't think so. Because ideas are viral. They spread and catch like fire in a haybarn, to the right people. I think blogs are just here to remind us what was in our heads.
And I like it like that.

Come look at this site

www.bakerella.com

I'm going to be making the pecan pie when I'm a granny for my grandchildren to remember me by ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment