Saturday 15 May 2010

it's happening now and it's always been like this.

We are just drifting forward,
and living in the moment,
keep pushing up the blinds,
the shutters across your eyes
drawing down oceans of calm,
all the scars across your heart
they kept you standing proud

I built these foundations with my own hands,
they're fumbling forward, just drifting onwards,
join on and draw near,
race on with laughter courting tears,
sweetheart, are you the one calling,
my lover, bright rapture, the one who I fear?

Truths sung as lips chasing dreams,
shaking the venerated, I hope whisper brings
in the echoes of your arms and subeams
we race forwards, slipping in and out
of your ever elusive scheme.










|I do have a cool picture to upload but I'm tired. The lack of creative output manifested and overpowered my simple nature :)


Oh, by the way,
"Always like this" by Bombay Bicycle Club

No mas.


\freddie x

No comments:

Post a Comment